Shipping and Handling
- All Shipping occurs on business days only (Mo-Fr 9-6 CST) from Business Location Nashville, TN, USA
- All murals will be hand painted.
- Please allow 5-10 business days to get the mural done (depending on the size, smaller murals can be done faster than a big wall mural)
- We will send you an email when the mural is done. It will be shipped the next 2 business days. If your mural should be getting an extra sealer it will be shipped 3-4 days after completion as it needs to be dry completely before shipping.
- We do not ship on weekends and holidays. If you place an order on Friday afternoon, the mural process will be started the following business day (includes holidays).
- The mural will be shipped in a standard shipping roll.
- Please make sure item is sent to a location where someone will be available to collect it, we cannot accept PO Boxes as address.
- Shipping is with Standard USPS.
- We don't offer express shipping.
All murals are non-returnable and non-refundable. Make sure to discuss the design if you have any questions. Send us an email
International orders are orders/shipments to anywhere other than the USA. Shipments to Canada are considered International Orders as well. SPECIFIC INFORMATION PERTAINING TO CANADA IS DETAILED BELOW.
ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE HANDLED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. ALL ORDER AND SHIPPING ISSUES WILL BE DECIDED EXCLUSIVELY BY MURALS FOR KIDS.
PLEASE NOTE: INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOM FEES COLLECTED BY THE SHIPPING CARRIER (BROKER FEES). WE DO NOT DEFINE, CONTROL, OR DETERMINE THESE FEES. CUSTOM FEES (BROKER FEES) ARE CONTROLLED AND DETERMINED BY THE CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT OF THE DESTINATION COUNTRY.
DELIVERY DATES/TIME FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
SHIPMENTS TO CANADA:
Due to foreign custom fees and costly shipping fees to Canada, the following restrictions will be observed on all shipments to Canada.
- At this time we do accept on-line orders to Canada.
- Orders to Canada are INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.
- Exchanges for products will not be approved.
- Delivery terms to Canada vary since some products must be shipped from the production mill to our store and then from our store to our customer. Production mills within the US will not ship directly to Canada. For this reason deliveries to Canada may take anywhere from 10 business days to 30 business days.
- Delivery dates to Canada cannot be guaranteed due to circumstances beyond our control and shipment variables (weather conditions, customs delays, and all other possible delays). Delivery estimates can be provided but cannot be guaranteed.
- Manual add-on products to original on-line orders cannot be processed.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS (including Canada) ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOM FEES COLLECTED BY THE SHIPPING CARRIER (BROKER FEES). WE DO NOT DEFINE, CONTROL, OR DETERMINE THESE FEES. CUSTOM FEES (BROKER FEES) ARE CONTROLLED AND DETERMINED BY THE CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT OF THE DESTINATION COUNTRY.
- Return shipping fees for product shipments to Canada are payable by the customer. Murals For Kids will not pay for return shipping fees from Canada.
- For Returns, please contact us for a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Packages received without Return Authorization Numbers will not be refunded and will not be processed.
- The Non-Return Policy refers also for international orders and orders from Canada.
- Only wrong product deliveries will be refunded. You will receive a refund in the amount paid for the correct product on your original order. You may or may not be able to keep the incorrect product - this decision will be made by the manufacturer and/or Murals For Kids. Once you receive your refund, you may order the correct product and we will ship it to you as quickly as possible.
- Shipping fees for wrong products and defective products will be refunded for single item orders only. Multiple product orders will not receive a shipping refund since shipping fees to Canada begin at $40.00 (the cost of 1 to approximately 4 items depending on product weight).
- Custom fees are in no way refundable since Murals For Children cannot refund fees collected by foreign entities/organizations.
- Refused shipments will not be refunded. To receive your refused shipment after you have refused delivery, you will be responsible for new shipping fees including return to sender fees.